Visual Designer Intern
A creative Visual design intern to join the Product Experience team assisting in creating beautiful creative templates, to automate ads on Facebook and Google with our online SaaS platform. Work with real customers to build a repository of beautiful creative templates and libraries that can be automated and be used at scale.
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
- A creative thinker with design education or certification
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. After Effects knowledge is an added bonus
- Experience working in a Digital Marketing agency would be a plus
Here’s how a typical week would look like
- Ideating and Creating banner images & static motion videos which would yield maximum clicks.
- Designing high-fidelity ad creatives for various verticals like ECommerce, Food Commerce, Real Estate & BFSI. The format will be both images & static motion videos.
- Creating ad templates with various themes like – best-selling products, top trending products in a category, category level themes, seasonality based themes etc which can be used across 1000s of clients.
You will work with Business Analysts to understand what needs to be put in the creatives. You will also work with developers to understand how the templates created will be automated to better understand the limitations.