Partner Account Manager
To continue driving our impressive growth, we are seeking to add a Client Partner to our team. We offer amazing potential for a consultative, results-focused professionals seeking to manage customer relationships with our key customers.
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
- Management skills – Able to develop and manage relations between teams at multiple levels of a company and clients, so you need excellent management and communication skills.
- Organization skills – You need to multitask and organize both your time and the schedule of the project, as you’ll often work on various projects and with multiple people at once. Strong organization skills are a must to ensure that all tasks are completed to the appropriate deadline.
- Customer-oriented approach – Able to build on excellent business-to-customer relationships to succeed and build revenue, so must keep the customer at the forefront of your mind when developing plans and identifying opportunities to win new clients.
- Business acumen – Keen understanding of what to do in a hard situation, as each project will have unforeseen circumstances or challenges that will be unique. This requires making adjustments and knowing what options are available to implement the appropriate plan changes.
- Problem-solving skills – If issues arise between teams or within the project, you must find solutions and liaise with team members/clients to quickly mitigate these challenges so they don’t affect project outcomes.
How would your typical week look like-
- Liaise with Clients
You will oversee the customer service operations within a business, dealing with clients directly and often as their first point of contact. To help clients to implement their services and plan projects more effectively, often setting up “sessions” with key stakeholders to identify issues and ways to improve.
- Analyze Business Data
In order to gain a clear overview of the company’s status, you will be analyzing financial data, such as revenue, expenditures, and project budgets, to write more relevant and accurate proposals.
- Manage Projects
A key aspect of an engagement manager’s role is to boost morale and build productivity within teams for better and more efficient execution of tasks and projects. You will lead on many different projects to ensure cohesion between project teams and to make sure that projects meet the initial brief from the client. Often, will conduct meetings with team members and clients to find solutions to problems and strengthen partnerships.
- Identify Upselling Opportunities
Identifying new concepts for products and find ways to upsell or cross-sell to increase revenue and build brand awareness where you will also recommend new systems and procedures to amplify productivity, which may include organizational changes to make these processes more efficient.
- Prepare Reports on Project Performance
Track the progress of each project and work to manage the resources and timescale for each one, including the teams working on them. Reports of projects to identify achievements and goals met as well as to highlight any areas for improvement going forward. You will also conduct performance reviews and carry out resource management duties.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of Partner/Client handling experience in Product based company
- BE/B.Tech or an MBA degree
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how OnlineSales.ai works to a range of audiences
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving