This Privacy Notice explains how, why, and when we collect data from you on our Offerings. Your continued use of our offerings following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
About OnlineSales.ai’s Services
OnlineSales.ai provides various services, including but not limited to, digital media marketing, data analytics, social media and advertising management, campaign management & optimization, etc. for our clients (“Advertisers”).
What You Agree to by Using Our Site
What Data We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website.
- Registration and Contact Information: We collect information about you when you register to use the Services and otherwise provide contact information via email, mail, Linkedin Oauth or through our Websites. This information you provide may include your name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Payment Information: When you purchase the Services, we also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card type, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information Please note that this information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at OnlineSales.ai.
- Third party information: We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with content served by us or our Advertisers.
We Use This Data To
- To provide, maintain and improve the Offerings and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Offerings (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits)
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service.
- To process your payments, we share and use Payment Information as described in Payment Information section.
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Offerings, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Offerings) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in the Your Choices and Opting Out section.
- To deliver you advertising, including by serving and managing ads on the Offerings or on third party sites and to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history.
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of OnlineSales.ai, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to serve you better and provide quality services.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Your Choices and Opting-Out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
Opt-Outs: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt-out on each browser or device. If you opt-out, we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of our Offerings to you.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
When you use the Offerings, we make sincere efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Please note that if you cease using the Service or we terminate your access to the Service in accordance with your Customer Agreement, you may no longer have the ability to access or update your information.
We may retain your information as necessary to support the Offerings, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes. Note that content you post may remain on the Offerings even if you cease using the Offerings or we terminate your access to the Offerings.
Information About Children
PII is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
Third party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Websites that link to the website and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these website and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Websites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Websites, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Contact us about questions or concerns
Attn: Legal Department, No. 35, Deep Complex, 1st Floor, Above Renault Showroom, Mumbai – Bangalore Highway, Baner, Pune – 411045. Phone: 091-20-6625-0000